Monday, April 16, 2012

So Blessed

Sometimes I get really down about being away from family and the friends I've had since childhood.  This is especially true around holidays, birthdays, and let's face it, the birth of my children.  I long to share all these experiences with them by my side.

However, I cannot express how incredibly thankful and grateful I am for the people God has placed in our lives here in MD.  With K's arrival (and previously with T's arrival), we have been showered with love by so many.  The way our lives have been blessed is amazing!  Thanks to our friend Colleen, a meal schedule was established and our friends have been feeding us so well!  Just look at a couple of these yummy meals!


Delicious cheese enchiladas!


Veggie burritos, courtesy of Heather from Pladnation!

And not just dinners, but yummy desserts, healthy fruits and salads, special treats from Vacaro's, and my favorite bagel/cream cheese combination from Panera!  Having the visitors has been great too!

So while I may be a little more homesick than usual, I am so thankful for all of our friends here in MD, for them taking time out of their lives to love us and help us adjust to being a family of four.

And, above all else, I am so blessed to have these people in my life:








No comments: