Monday, October 22, 2012

Hang on a sec...

So, the other day, I was sitting in a cafe and you'll never believe who walked in-

What T? You're hungry? Ok. Hang on.

Where was I? Right. So they sat down at the table right next to me and asked me-

Oh wait. K is up.

Ok, I'm back. So then we just started talking about-

Sigh. Yes T? You pooped? It was big? Great. Ok, let me clean you up.

Sorry. I'm bac- T! Get off the dog! He is not a pony!

Any wonder why I can't have have an adult conversation lately? Between wiping bums, nursing, putting the girls down for naps, and tubby time, I'm lucky if I can spell my name. But, I can sing 3 different versions of ABCs.

Can't complain though. I have two beautiful, healthy, well adjusted little girls. I'm a lucky mummy! I have the best life- CRASH!

Um, got to run...

No comments: