Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Blues

I'm missing the girls something fierce today.

With B working this past weekend, we had a lot of mummy-daughters time.  A lot.  You'd think I'd need a break.  I just want to get back to them and hug them and kiss them.  I feel like Elmira from Tiny Toons!



Mondays are hard on us mums, but they seem to be hard on the kiddos too.  On Mondays, T is clingier than usual when we get to daycare.  Before that, she's a bear to get  ready, doesn't want to get dressed, won't give up her Mimi-Binky.  K is still a little oblivious, until its feeding time at daycare and then she wants mummy a little more than the rest of the week.

We had a great weekend though.  I am savoring every moment I get with my girls.  How can I not love it when I get to enjoy moments like these?



No comments: