Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I've been featured!

The lovely blogger from 202 Designs features a new Estian artist every couple of days.  She's an artist herself and her paintings are amazing! 

I'm loving these new damask bird branch paintings she finished recently and I'm trying to figure out where I can put one up in my house!  Check out her shop when you get a chance!

Damask Bird Branch - Green - 8x10 Acrylic Painting

Well, guess what!  She's featuring me today!  Check it out here.  This is sooo cooooool!  It's kind of like high school when that guy you've been crushing on forever finally notices you! 

I'm super excited to share the things I've been working on.  Just last night, I finished Miss T's Easter dress, just like the one featured today.  Now I can start some more color combinations and experiments!  I'm also working on some new techniques for hair accessories.  I'm so excite for spring to arrive, but did you know, it's just 98 days until summer?  Woohoo!

2 comments:

The Etherington Endeavors said...

You're blog is great! And I'm so thankful for you featuring me as I am featuring you today as well! Ha! You're stuff is great - glad I bumped into your shop!

Katy said...

SO awesome!! I'm in love with the Georgia dress. Of course, I love your model too ;)