Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

It's a little embarassing, but Halloween is totally my favorite holiday.  I love the idea of being anything you want for one day.  I love the creativity in decorations, costumes and even yummy treats!  Its a perfect time of year as its not usually too hot or too cold.  Around here, you never know what its going to be like.  Last year, it was sunny in the 80s, this year, its partly cloudy and in the high 50s.  Even though I started working on our costumes at the beginning of October, I was literally hemming T's dress last night and adding details today.  Ah, procrastination...

Anyways, I can't wait to update with some pics tomorrow!  Hopefully my darling is as excited as I am.  I got a little nervous this morning when she was afraid of the Jack-o-lantern!

No comments: