Thursday, December 8, 2011

yawn

Man - oh - man.  Things are really starting to catch up with me.  23 weeks preggo and still nauseated, trying to get a paper published, trying to finish my last couple of experiments and write my thesis, trying to be super mommy and have an amazing Christmas that T will remember forever (even though she is way too young to form those long lasting memories).  Phew!

After B left this morning with T to take her to "school", I plopped myself down on the couch and ate my breakfast in silence.  Ahh.  Two years ago, while pregnant with T, I might have just taken a nap for 30-45 minutes, but there is just too much to get done - every.single.day.  Is it bad that I am eagerly anticipating Saturday morning when we get to sleep in until 8:00am, and I intend on using TV to make sure the little one is on board?  Bad momma, huh?  Whatevs, I'm pooped.

OK, that's enough bellyaching from me.  Back to work.  Today could be a great day with awesome results, so I need to get to it.  Before I do, here is some cuteness for you!

Haha, this is how we're getting all those handmade gifts done this year - my own little sweatshop!  We keep it cold in there to keep productivity up, thus the hat and runny nose!  (Seriously, those are my hands, she just wanted some lap time!)

Our little shutterbug!

Ahh, a sweet moment on Thanksgiving!

No comments: