Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lists, Lists, Lists

I know, I know, I'm keeping you all in great suspense waiting for the big reveal of our brand new guest bathroom.  I made the shower curtain last night and we are putting on some finishing touches during the next week.  Oh yeah, and I'm defending my thesis on Friday, so bear with me, ok?

Have I also mentioned that I'm nearly 35 weeks pregnant!!??!!??  It's really starting to take a toll on me.

(Haha!  If you know my research, you'll get that last pun.  Hah!  I really do make myself laugh.  Toll.)

Anyhoo (wipes tears from my eyes), I'm starting to feel the itch to get ready for labor and delivery, oh and to bring that new little bundle of joy home.  Have I mentioned that we still don't have a crib for her yet, the bassinett is in RI, and nothing is assembled or ready?  Nothing like waiting for the last possible second, right?

Anyways, my life is dominated by lists right now; lists of things to study, lists of papers to read, lists of changes to make to my thesis/presentation, shopping lists for Baby Girl #2, etc.  The one I thought I could handle yesterday was the list of things to pack for the hospital.  I only got as far as the list itself.  I can barely remember what I packed  last time and whether or not I needed any of it!  I consulted a few online lists and here is what I came up with.  What do you think?  Am I missing something huge?  Am I packing WAY too much?  Help a girl out and let me know, ok? (they are in no particular order, kind of like my days lately!)

PJ's
Grannie underwear (oh, the joy)
snacks
glasses, Contacts, solution, case
hairbrush, elastics, hairspray
slippers
nursing tanks, yoga pants
Big Sister gift
going home clothes (Me and Baby)
receiving blanket
flip flops
toiletries
Nook (with a new book on it for me)
nursing pads
lip balm

No comments: